La Cure Story
Jordan Company for Dead Sea Products is one of the dynamic companies in Jordan at the forefront of the skin care industry in the region. After years of hard work Jordan Company of Dead Sea Products was successful to increase its market share locally, regionally and internationally, reaching a large portion of exports to over than 53 countries, worldwide.
A qualified and experienced management together with a highly skilled, well-trained and self-motivated team has contributed to the success of our company.
Our commitment towards Quality Management System, has led our Company to become ISO 9001 certified. Moreover, in its pursuit of excellence La Cure products has gained recognition in all penetrated markets and fulfilled compliance with EC & FDA regulations.
For further information on awards and memberships please see timeline.
- 1994 Establishment of Jordan Company for Dead Sea Products.
- 1995 Penetration of the first international market, Finland.
- 1996 Production Facility Upgrade. Participation in the Dead sea Marathon with Winning the 3rd place.
- 1998 Attaining the “XXIII International award for best trade nam”award and the “10th Golden American Award for quality”.
- 1999 ISO 9001 certification for quality management.
- 2000 Membership with the Amman world trade center’s association. Certificate of appreciation from the American Embassy- Jordan.
- 2001 International Award for Best Performance by the Council of International Awards.
- 2002 US FDA approval.
- 2003 Membership with the European Information Correspondence Center (EICC).
- 2013 Super Brand Award.
- 2014 First company in Jordan to fully adhere to the newest EU regulations by submitting the Product Information File notification (PIF) for 6 products.
- 2017 Launched a Fresh Imagine for La Cure, with a more user friendly website.
VISION AND OBJECTIVES
By providing the resources and implementing comprehensive strategic plans, we are able to commit ourselves to supplying products and services of the highest levels of quality and competitiveness. Achieving our ultimate goal of making LaCure products available to all, worldwide.
Our objective is to embrace the natural and unique resources of the Dead Sea, and to share the benefits with the rest of the world. Thereby, reflecting the major growth and progress of Jordan, achieving recognition of the company, its products and employees.
To be an international leading provider of Natural Cosmetics and personal care products from the Dead Sea contributing significantly to individuals and social-wellbeing in everyday life through enhancing health and beauty.
To offer all women and men worldwide the best cosmetics invention in terms of quality, effectiveness and safety, through exploiting the natural and unique resources of the Dead Sea to be available for all. Whilst ensuring the pursuit of meeting the endless diversity of beauty and health needs.
- Quality in our products and Excellence in our processes
- Integrity in all our dealings
- Client comes first
- Global Vision, Local support
- Supporting local communities
- Enhancing the stance of Jordanian products in international markets
- High Quality products at affordable prices
- Bringing the benefits of the Dead Sea to one’s own door
- High Quality Products at low prices
- Excellent Client Servicing
- Brand Name
- Large base of returning Consumer base
- Effective and efficient formulation for therapy and beautification
- History in International markets
- Compliance with International standards and regulations